As shop fitting can be a daunting process, we find our clients benefit from being explained the process involved in their fit out. They begin to understand the time spent and reasoning behind planning, liaising, costing, and fabricating their project.
Here is a step by step process to provide a glimpse:
- Meeting client to discuss their project
- Concept planning
- Budget constraints
- Inclusions needed ie plumbing, air-conditioning, fire control, emergency lighting etc.
- Feed back on concept
- Design input
- Quotations-formed on plans
- Full break down of costs
- Acceptance of quotation, signing of contract, deposit paid
- Building approval if needed.
- Building approvals / Council lodgement
- Orders sent out to suppliers/ material suppliers
- Project time schedule drawn up based on opening date
- Site fit out started
- Completion of fit out & site hand over